What to do in sticky situations?
Ever find yourself with your back faced to a corner? If not I can assure you that luck exists and is on your side...
Getting back to the topic at hand, in sticky situations like these we usually expect the worse but the outcome is rarely worse than you thought it would be. The most important part is to keep calm right? Well, I'm not so sure...
Humans have this superpower called adrenaline. In case of emergency your adrenaline should kick in and save your ass, usually anyway :)
The point I'm getting at is that maybe listening to popular belief isn't always the best of ideas. Sometimes (most of the time) it's better to figure things out for yourself! Have your own opinion instead of agreeing with others for mere acceptance.
Have your own "Voice" and express yourself not for approval, but rather for the sake of expression itself!
A good place to start would be http://voiceofweb.com.
Sign up is free, easy and fast!
Express yourself, share with the world, only at Voiceofweb!

No comments:
Post a Comment