Monday, 24 February 2014

Is this real???



I recently came across this image and thought it would be a great subject starter for my newly launched website ( http://voiceofweb.com ).

Two things stand out in this image.

1.  Dog fights are cruel and any promoters thereof need a drastic change in opinion!
2.  Did a big company like Heineken really sponsor such an event or is this a competitor trying to give them a bad name?

Regardless of the second remark, how can the rest of humanity sit by and do nothing!  It's not that simple, I know, but at the very least we can share this with the rest of the world that does care.  The saying goes, "power in numbers", and if we can show that this concerns the majority of people, surely some sort of action can be taken.

Anyway, I just felt like I want to bring this under the attention of every reader of this blog entry.

Give me your take on this.

No comments:

Post a Comment